Benefit from your badge reader
At Transport & Logistics every visitor will receive a badge with an integrated chip: the Smart Badge. This badge allows visitors to scan the badge reader in order to receive additional information about exhibitors.
After their exhibition visit, visitors receive an e-mail with an overview of all exhibitors they have scanned. The more extensive the online profile, the more relevant information the visitor collects. The information is sent directly from your My Easyfairs profile.
70% of the visitors uses the Smart Badge to collect information
Visitors rate collecting information with the Smart Badge with an 8
In 2018, exhibitors collected at least 11.699 potential leads
What do you have to do during Transport & Logistics?
- Collect your ready-to-use badge reader during the set-up day at the Business Point
- Place the badge reader on your stand: in the view of your visitor, easily accessible and at the right height for easy scanning
- Remove the strip on your badge reader and place it in the middle of the circle of the cardboard
- The batteries of the badge reader will last the whole exhibition
- Return the badge reader to the Business Point at the end of the exhibition
If you have GoVisibility, you can still upgrade to GoPlus to get the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader(s) at your stand.
The badge reader is full ownership of Poken BV. If you fail to return it, we will be forced to charge you € 500.